Friday, January 5, 2018

walking around

I want to give money to the fruiterer, because yesterday when I bought the fruits, I didn't have any money to give him; and after I want to go to buy something for breakfast.

I go forward even if it's cold and the rain.

Somebody pass by me, and he seems worried about something.

What do I do, I go forward or I go back to home. But I continuous going forward in the note alleyway.

What about thinking deeply using the English language?


The thing that I'm shore about is the impossibility to go to Automated teller machine to get money due to this weather.

..

I smell something burning like a wood.


Despite the rain and the cold there are many people outside.

..

He passed by an old man and he looked at me in a strange manner.

..

After I payed the fruiterer I went to to the bakery, and surprisingly I found a hot  Bundt cake.

And when I went out from there, I met an engineer who worked with me for a year, and the strange thing that I don't remember his name

How it could be?, maybe he wasn't important for me, so I forgot everything about him in a fast manner.

There is a big cat wit, blond hair, going under the car, it's seems the boss of this area.

Strangely, today is Thursday, it could be instead Tuesday









No comments:

Post a Comment